Cable supporting grips with 2 loops. Lateral divided with binding strand. Stainless steel bowden wire V4A/1.4401 with copper clamp. All Vetter cable grips are handmade therefore of high flexibility. They adapt easy at any difference in cable diameter and are therefore simple to handle. Other versions, e.g. reinforced, different length or in stainless steel are available. For safe and strain relieved cable supporting.
- L1 = the lengths without cables in. L2 = total length included the loops.
- The real length mounted on the cable can be much shorter, depending on the cable diameter.
- Loops without thimbles
- B = internal diameter of the loop
- D = thickness of the loop
- kN = minimum breaking load at equal pull on both loops